myPTsolutions is uniquely able to help you with your search for a great job for the following reasons:
We are owned and managed by Therapists
- Members of the APTA
- Experienced Contract Therapists: Devin and John have worked for over 15 facilities in the past 5 years.
- Trusted – Because we are therapist owned, Rehab Directors check with us first to fill their staffing needs.
We value Relationships
- We listen to your interests and contact you with information about jobs that might interest you.
- We submit your resume to job openings upon your request.
- We assign one person to guide you thru the application and submission process.
- We help you complete licensing, credentialing and on boarding processes.
We care about your well being.
Our goal is to help you connect with a job that you love, on a temporary or permanent basis.
PT Solution’s benefit package is comparable to what you could expect to receive from a traditional employer, without traditional waiting periods for these benefits to begin.
Even Part time therapists (24 Hours/ Week) are eligible to participate in our Benefit Plans.
Hourly wages for contract therapists are higher than hourly wages for permanent employees to compensate for the short term nature of this work.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Housing and Travel Stipends
- Immediate Health Care Coverage – 100% coverage after your deductible
- Up to 30 Days of Health Care Coverage between assignments
- Immediate vestment in our 401K retirement Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursements
- Professional Liability and Worker’s Comp Insurances
Would you like to view our current job openings?